Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Consumerism Survey

Mr Eclectic exposed me to this and it seems interesting to me.

  1. How many books have you bought but not read? Current backlog of bought books is likely 20 or so. But I also get hand-me-downs from my mother. But I do chip away and would likely get to all of them were I immortal.
  2. How many unopened CDs do you have? 1 - But it is a gift from a great group, Likewater, and I have their songs on some other media (and in my brain). So it is not a purchased unopened CD and it will be opened in due course.
  3. How many times have you bought a book or CD, only to discover you already own it? Two or three.
  4. How many unopened DVDs do you have? None, though I wish I had left some unopened.
  5. How many tools or appliances have you bought in case you might "need" them and not used yet? None, though some had a burst of early use, and are now lying fallow to a degree. It was wonderful to be visiting friends in the UK last month who were still using their breadmaker almost daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home