exposed me to this and it seems interesting to me.
- How many books have you bought but not read? Current backlog of bought books is likely 20 or so. But I also get hand-me-downs from my mother. But I do chip away and would likely get to all of them were I immortal.
- How many unopened CDs do you have? 1 - But it is a gift from a great group, Likewater, and I have their songs on some other media (and in my brain). So it is not a purchased unopened CD and it will be opened in due course.
- How many times have you bought a book or CD, only to discover you already own it? Two or three.
- How many unopened DVDs do you have? None, though I wish I had left some unopened.
- How many tools or appliances have you bought in case you might "need" them and not used yet? None, though some had a burst of early use, and are now lying fallow to a degree. It was wonderful to be visiting friends in the UK last month who were still using their breadmaker almost daily.