Sunday, August 06, 2006

Landis

I posted earlier I do not know what the story really is. And pretty much none of the standard news sources are very useful even today as they very vaguely report the results of the tests on the B sample.
However, there are some very useful online resources worth monitoring, and I will be doing so.
One of course is the Amateur.
Another is, h/t the Amateur, Free Floyd Landis (and do not think that that is his objective). He is great on the real value and meaning of the tests, and he caught the French Lab Director out in this ludicrous utter lie, that anyone with any vague knowledge of testing would see immediately.
Also, h/t the Amateur, the Boulder Report.

It is still true for me that his last week turnaround (even if he had shot up testosterone, which seems unlikely to have helped much) was one of the most amazing things I have ever heard of in sports (as documented, I sadly missed it in the sky).

UPDATE:
The Amateur weighs in
in his usual intelligent way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home