Monday, January 19, 2009

The NFL This Year!

This year I have at least managed to watch all the games in the post-season and it has really been remarding (more than 2 out of 3 ain't bad).
I think this year may surely be remembered less for Obama's inauguration as for the arrival of the Arizona Cardinals, the apparently decided underbird, but victors, last weekend against the Eagles of Philadelphia.
Insofar as I am thinking of the coming ascendance of of The One, can it be accident of any form that the new President comes from Chicago, as do the Cardinals (if slightly transplanted over the years, as was The One himself)?
On the other side, the Avian team lost. I have no explanation.
But I am eager to hope for another Avian victory in the Superbowl.
I intend to be watching and trying to understand the entrails should the birds lose.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home