Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sorry, More on Galloway, the Fascist Thug

Terry Glavin has a lot more background and time than I do.
In my trip home yesterday from London I listened to "The Current". which gave full voice to Galloway and did zip (of course) to explain who this clown is. As a side point, the government refused to comment - and why would they comment, knowing what the CBC would do with any comment? The 'journalists' there are bought into exactly what Glavin describes:

George Galloway is what we used to call a fascist thug. But nowadays, his Canadian fan base, his megaphone-carriers and his booking agents include New Democratic Party MPs, Bloc MPs, the Council of Canadians, the Ottawa Peace Assembly and a legion of student leaders, trade unionists and “anti-war” activists.

Whatever name you want to give this phenomenon, it hasn't been getting the attention it properly deserves. It's been underway for quite some time.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I come from the area of East London where he is an MP and my brother still lives there, I was there during the last election, and he is the most despicable demagogue you can imagine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home