Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Andrew Sullivan and Iran

I haven't found much urge over the last couple of years to follow Andrew Sullivan, but he has been consistently excellent the last few days on Iran. Here's one good post on Mousavi's latest call.
One obvious weakness of the coup leaders - enough to make even Khamenei acknowledge - is the evidence of rank brutality against students, women and young protestors. Calling for a national Day of Mourning tomorrow in the mosques seems like an inspired move to me

From watching Twitter, I suspect he is right.
I may put him back in my feed reader.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Ashok said...

I don't have the urge to follow Sullivan either, and on Iran, I'm just using whatever I find on Instapundit or Michael Totten (who is blogging at Commentary). I don't find Sullivan indispensable on this topic.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Hardly indispensable, I agree. But he is engaged and I appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home