Friday, October 09, 2009

The Nobel Windbaggery Prize

When SillyWife told me this morning that the windbag had been granted (I certainly won't say 'earned') the Nobel Peace Prize, I knew that I had to turn immediately to Steve Sailer for a giggle.
The Affirmative Action Nobel indeed!
The hilarious career of Barack Obama continues to demonstrate how much white people long to give money, fame, and power to a black guy who meets minimum standards of presentability, regardless of his lack of accomplishments.

'hilarious' seems about right to me.
Also, TOTUS makes the case for the real winner.
Wow. I'm honored. Clearly Big Guy - who can't stop dancing on the bed up in the residence right now, by the way - won this award for his speeches. I mean, after nominating himself for the Nobel Prize for Peace two weeks after entering the office of the Presidency, let's face it, it isn't like he had anything to show for it.
He said if he'd known it was this easy to win a Nobel, he would have nominated himself for the Nobel Prize for Literature years ago for his 5th Grade essay on "Raisin the Sun" (of course, he would have had to share that prize with Billy Ayers). Or his yeast science project from 7th grade for the Nobel Prize for chemistry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home