Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dancing With the Stars - Heading for another Elimination

I do not think I can recall it being so good in recent years (the only years when I watched).
Carrie Ann pointed out the simple fact that Nicole Scherzinger was the best dancer who had ever appeared on the show on the celebrity side, and this seems pretty obvious to me. She has utterly astonished already in a couple of weeks and certainly was superb last night.
But for heaven's sake, even Chad Ocho Cinco, hopelessly stiff in early weeks, was looking pretty good last night!
And last week's endless string of 7 scores was fixed last night.
I think I will regret any elimination tonight other than Pamela Anderson, though the judge's comments that she takes on the character of each dance seems to me spot on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home