Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nicole Holofcener - YAY!

In a previous post I made reference to the wonderful movie 'Lovely and Amazing'. It was written and directed by Nicole Holofcener, and it is very engaging, full of great small touches and superb performances.
As a result, I have long wanted to see 'Walking and Talking'. Rogers Cable's Movie Channel is now offering this to me! I have learned that Catherine Keener is an actress! (She is not remotely like her character in 'Being John Malkovich'.) It is a delight having Liev Schreiber in any film.
But the irony is as follows. I have been seeing ads for 'Friends with Money' for weeks. I have been intrigued but told myself, "No, that is not worth my once-a-year visit to the movie theatres." But I just discovered that it is another Nicole Holofcener film!
Maybe plans have to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home