Thursday, November 23, 2006

Paikin Tonight

He took on a tough one tonight - women and men. I don't know - could not make much sense of the discussions.
But I did find one thing interesting today (see previous post).
Normally during the year I see a good mix of men and women on a golf course. Today, in the conditions described below, we did see a couple of women playing in a group, but the population on the course was overwhelmingly male.
Why is this?
I know I utterly love the scenery, and my wife tells me she is pretty much unresponsive to it. I love the flight of the ball - do men like this more than women? I love the focus on something completely irrelevant. I am less sure that is particularly male. Maybe that is the nature of the irrelevancy.
Maybe what we like the most is being dragged into a world of abstract tests.
I don't know.
But I suspect there is something to learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home