Monday, June 28, 2010

Millerbabble Returns

I had started to have some respect on the weekend for David Miller.
Now on the CBC News I see him telling the businesses trashed on the weekend and telling them they should complain to the Feds.
Well NO! I was always a process guy and fact of the matter is that the protection of their businesses was fundamentally the responsibility of the City and its police.
Now I have made it clear in a previous post that I think the police made a sensible call to sacrifice their businesses in the short run, but that hardly means that today we dump on the businesses that got screwed the responsibility to negotiate directly with the Feds.
Obviously the City should be advocating and negotiating.
If the City denies this, well that is typical Miller. It is always somebody else's fault.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home