Latest search links to find my postsThere have been some worthwhile ones!
1) From Westmount, Quebec - "silly hair styles". 'Silly' is a great word.
2) From Pennsylvania - "pictures of oldsquaws"
Yay! More birdwatchers!
3) Nobody knows where this came from - they are looking for "Flirting watts"
Maybe it is whether Naomi Watts was an actress in the fine Australian film 'Flirting'. Maybe not.
4) From Stoke-on-Trent, UK, seeking "kwame salter speech 2005 2006"
5) From Atlanta - "hilarious quotes" (this is the wrong place)
6) From Harrisburg, PA - "heaven, I'm in heaven"
I think I like this person! Astaire-land
BTW - I filter out now all the obvious friend and family searches. Among those, by the way, are the ones where "http://liaslc.blogspot.com" gets typed into a Google window. I suggest the originator of those get his employer to give him a half-day course on the Web.