Sunday, October 08, 2006

I so feared I would be Mister Collins

And desperately hoped for Mr Darcy. Oh Well.








Which Jane Austen Character Are You?




You are the true hero(ine)! Sensible, steady and mature, you are the lynchpin of your circle of friends and family.

Male: At your best, you are a dynamo combination of Mr. Knightley from Emma and Colonel Brandon from Sense and Sensibility. At your worst, you may be briefly beguiled by silly women (cf. Edward Ferrars in Sense and Sensibility and Captain Wentworth's behavior toward Lousia Musgrove in Persuasion), but in the end, you'll win through and end up with the proper heroine.

Female: You are Elinor from Sense and Sensibility! Wise beyond your years, you are all too aware of the folly of those around you. You are "sense" personified, and without you, things would certainly fall apart.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Congratulations, Dan!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger rondi adamson said...

Dan, Mr. Darcy is every woman's romantic hero! And it's more that he's proud, than gloomy.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

So, who were you? Do tell. I'll tell if you do. Perhaps you were Mrs. Norris instead? This was a brilliant quiz, by the way. Thanks for posting it.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I now realise that you were posting the results from the quiz when you posted "You are the true hero(ine)! Sensible, steady and mature, ..." etc.

Ok. I was Emma, a classic only child who likes to organise things around her (him!). The thought that you were Mr Knightley and I was Emma has made me slightly queasy. I hope I don't dream about that tomight ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home