Sunday, August 10, 2008

CBC on the Road

Driving home today I hit the best of what the CBC offers us, things like the documentary on Albert Mah from something called The Late Show.

Hearing it my view was that this should be widely available to Canadians - I cannot figure out even how to replay the show from the CBC website - hope the CBC will fix this.

Albert Mah was clearly a man worthy of enormous recognition.

For me the revelatory moment in the show was the revelation that he had brought the 15-year-old Dawn Greehalgh to Canada out of Communist China - what a guy! She has made a joy of my theatre-attending life for years, via herself, her family, and especially her hot daughter (and hey Mom looks pretty good).

So how does someone else get to hear the great story of Albert Mah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home