Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Ascent of Money

Holidays are great - I have devoted much of this one (BTW - Happy New Year) to Niall Ferguson's wonderful, educational, and entertaining 'The Ascent of Money', the six-part series on economic history, but also somewhat of a tutorial on the subject of finance, that finished recently on the UK's Channel 4.
You can find all the episodes, if somewhat inconveniently divided into sub-ten-minute parts, and organized in no particular way I can discern, on YouTube (that link is to the first part of the first episode - I find that I can navigate most easily to each part's successor using the related videos list).
For some reason the whole first episode is available here on Google Videos, though I cannot find the others, except as broken up, annoyingly, into five parts.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home