Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Democrats and Republicans in Front of the Boob Tube

This must be in the air; here is yet another post looking at shows and the characteristics of those who like them.
Deep into the post there is a chart of the favorite shows of Democrats and Republicans.
From the Republican list I studiously watch and enjoy #s 2, 3, 6, 9, 11, and occasionally watch 12 (but mostly for the great Tim Roth). From the Democrat side I watch and enjoy 2, 8 (but with less pleasure this year), 9, and 11. And I agree that 'Law and Order: SVU" is having trouble staying vaguely sensible. It is even crossing my mind to give up on my weekly fix of Mariska Hargitay.
So it is pretty clear I lean Republican, and there is also NO question that I will be eager to watch Sarah Palin's TLC Alaska show.
But the lists are interesting; I cannot really see a clear theme. For my choices there is one; I like shows where people compete fairly, or where hocus-pocus is treated as such ('The Mentalist').

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home