Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eve Ensler seems not too Bright

I actually went to 'The Vagina Monologues' and the best thing about it was the Toronto Star review by Michelle Landsberg that pointed out Ensler seemed deeply confused about the distinction between the vagina and the vulva.
But Ensler reaches new heights in this wonderful 'put-down' of Sarah Palin (h/t HotAir via Kathy, and the indirection goes on):
ENSLER: Well, I just think the idea that she doesn't believe in global warming is bizarre.
BEHAR: Every scientist at every note believes in it but Sarah Palin doesn't believe in it.
ENSLER: And I think we just kind of have to walk around the world at this point and look at what is happening to nature and earthquakes and tsunamis.
BEHAR: Right.
Now what I love about exchanges like this is that both participants are trying to appear very sophisticated and knowledgeable, and in the process perfectly refuting such pretensions. So perhaps I should have said that Joy Behar seems not too bright either, but that is no surprise.
I should probably check the IPCC report for connections to earthquakes, but I suspect even those guys could not goof up this obviously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home