Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11

I get to be part of two generations. Where were you when Kennedy was assassinated? Where I was is unimportant but it was the first time I saw my father cry. Where were you for the World Trade Towers attack? Where I was is unimportant, but nine years later, a lot of people just do not understand that small declaration of war.
So what should I post. Rondi has a great image at her site.
But I would like the core here to be a firefighter, from Fausta.
“He was the air in my lungs, and now that air is taken away from me,” Donna Angelini said. “I keep waiting for him to come off a 24 [hour shift] and come through the door and say, ‘You wouldn’t believe what happened to me today.’”
There were serious important caring human beings involved in that day. Not like the total clowns that propagate themselves still, so many years later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home