Friday, January 13, 2006

Master of His Domain


Take note of the sense of ownership and command here.
Until a couple of months ago, at times when I had no human partner in town, I would sleep with my head on the pillow in the left of this picture (right side of the bed) and he would ocupy the spot he is occupying.
When my human partner appeared, she would move to the middle, and he would shift to the right side of this picture.
But no more! He has drawn the line. You have seen my battle scars.
Over the Christmas period we engaged in a major losing battle regarding this positioning. It was ugly, and it cost the humans hours of sleep, and this was not fair to a diurnal species.
I am working on strategies for the next major confrontations. Strategic suggestions are welcomed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home