Friday, January 06, 2006

Overwhelmed

Around twenty years ago I was sitting in a software engineering class, and the instructor opined that software in general should have interfaces as simple as that of the telephone. Of course, what has happened in the last twenty years is that many devices that had simple interfaces now are full of software, and are as a result incomprehensible. Certainly true of all my telephones today.
And yesterday I got this (as a birthday gift to myself). I think I will come to love it but omigosh - this is really complex. Now I must confess I have taken a picture and reviewed it, so one can get up and go pretty readily, but there is one honking manual to read right now.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Alan Adamson said...

Two lenses - 14-45 zoon and the 40-150.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home