Monday, January 16, 2006

Something is in the Air

I do not recall receiving lots of political phone calls in previous elections.
So far, I have had three calls clearly checking my voting plans:
a) The Liberals called and hung up on me as I started to explain how appalled I was by their current political ads (I guess they could infer that I was not voting for them);
b) The NDP called, I explained I had voted, and they hung up politely, not inquiring regarding my vote (I hope they are not keying on their sign on my lawn);
c) The Conservatives called, I explained I had already voted, and a pregnant pause followed; so I told them what they wanted to know, which should have given them mixed feelings.
The Greens have not yet called. Perhaps they read blogs and can see the colour of a font.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home