Monday, July 12, 2010

Men at the CBC (well, and beyond)

Maybe just for radio in the future....
Just watching the very attractive Nancy Wilson anchoring on Newsworld (yeah, it has another name now), talking to the extremely attractive Dianne Buckner, who is subbing for the extremely attractive and really smart Amanda Lang, and I am wondering whether there is a job for a man?!
Now I a man and a more than occasional viewer, and actually, I don't need a man on the screen; I quite like the current situation, and when I see Lloyd Robertson (another network, same problem) of an evening my fingers start tapping hopefully that he will be replaced even sooner than announced by the Lisa LaFlamme of the days I lived in Kitchener.
But please, before this all goes crazy, let's have more Wendy Mesley!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home