Saturday, September 01, 2007

Letter Bombs in Ontario

I had a very nice post planned on this but Charles Johnson beat me to it and the simplest thing is to ask you to read his post. What I find most curious:
Toronto police are falling over themselves to insist this is a completely unique phenomenon, part of a broad strata in which absolutely no pattern whatsoever can be detected.
I am open to the notion that what the police are saying is true; certainly the near-victim in Guelph, according to reports in the morning papers here, says he has NO idea why he is a target, even after knowing the identity of his attempted murderer.

On a side point, the home of the accused is in Little India in Toronto, an area a short walk from my home, and an area I love visiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home