Wednesday, September 02, 2009

More Canadian A Capella

I have seen Tanglefoot many times (in different configurations and countries), and sadly am not likely to see them much more. As I watched the YouTube video in this earlier post, I thought of their lovely a capella song, Vimy, which they performed wonderfully the last time I saw them live in Clinton, Ontario.
It turns out they do Vimy at Vimy! And it is on YouTube.

I sure hope they take farewell tours with the attitude of The Who (as someone who watched The Who complete their second farewell tour a few years ago in Toronto).
And Tanglefoot do another a capella.

"Laura Secord was American-born". Her name lives on, in a candy company, and in the town of Ingersoll (maiden name). And hey, it's only a few years to celebrating the bicentennial of the War of 1812-1814!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home